To maintain patient and practitioner safety, we have made several updates to how our clinic will operate.
- Pre-screening questions to ensure patients have not experienced any symptoms in the last 14 days prior to their appointment. We ask our patients to please answer these questions truthfully. See the checklist here >
- Please wear a mask before coming into the clinic and for the entire duration of your treatment.
- Staggered appointments to provide more time to clean and sanitize between appointments, so we can maintain a high standard of sanitation and clean high-use areas.
- Encouraging physical distance: please stay in your vehicle until your appointment. No other companions will be allowed in the waiting room.
- Personal protective equipment during treatments: Practitioners will wear face masks and other protective equipment throughout the clinic and during treatments.
We are providing exclusive times for our vulnerable patients (elderly and immunocomprised) where no other patient will be allowed in the clinic. We are also providing priority for first responders including health care professionals, emergency service personnel, and grocery store workers. Please email or call the clinic to schedule these priority bookings.
Thank you for your support in helping maintain a safe and healthy clinic. If you have any questions or concerns about our new operations, please contact our office at or call 403-457-6883.