Physiotherapy can help you recover from injury, reduce stiffness and pain, increase mobility and help you prevent an injury from occurring. Physiotherapists are trained to perform a thorough assessment, diagnose your condition where appropriate, help you understand your symptoms, and develop very specific treatment and rehabilitation programs to help you achieve your goals. In collaboration with you, your physiotherapist will develop an evidence-informed, individualised management plan which focuses on your rehabilitation as well as prevention of further injury.
Our friendly and experienced physiotherapist provides our clients with:
- Advanced skills in the assessment & treatment of musculoskeletal injuries/conditions
- One-to-one sessions to facilitate excellence in client-centred management
- Individually tailored, progressive rehabilitation programmes to enable you to return to sport and/or work as soon as possible
- Biomechanical analysis of movement, including sporting skills, to determine & ultimately correct faulty technique
- Injury prevention strategies & screening procedures
- Potential areas for performance enhancement
HOURS OF OPERATIONMon: 7AM - 7PM
Tues: 7AM - 7PM
Wed: 7AM - 8PM
Thurs: 7AM - 7PM
Fri: 7AM - 5PM
Sat: 7AM - 2PM
Sun: 10AM - 3PM
Copyright © 2023 Movement Performance & Health. All rights reserved.