Low-level laser therapy (LLLT) is a medical treatment that uses a laser light to improve cellular function. The therapeutic laser is used for tissue regeneration and healing. The photon laser light does not destroy or damage tissue and does not create heat.
LLLT is a pain-free treatment that is also:
Safe: The goal is to charge the cells with photon energy that is then converted to biochemical energy. Only unhealthy or damaged cells accept this photon light. The protein receptors on healthy cells are optimally engaged. It does not destroy cells.
Non-invasive: Suitable for needle phobic patients and children. Laser acupuncture is the practice of acupuncture by using the stimulation of a laser beam instead of a penetrating needle.
Tested: Programmed German and French Laserpuncture protocols, backed by 30 years of research and development, with no adverse effects.
Restorative: Using monochromatic light emission placed in contact with the skin allows the photon energy to penetrate tissue where it interacts with cellular function, stimulating the body’s reparative healing process, and restoring normal cell function.
Benefits of LLLT
- Provides pain relief from both acute or chronic injuries and disease. Nerve damage, muscle damage, bone damage, connective tissue damage.
- Helps heal wounds, repair tissues and prevent tissue death.
- Reduces inflammatory conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis and other inflammatory diseases.
- Vasodilation, improved blood and lymph circulation.
- Helps bones and joints including managing joint pain, tendonitis and fracture healing.
- Helps skin disorders including dermatosis, herpes, acne, eczema and erythema.
- Facial rejuvenation: reduction of wrinkles, diminishes deep wrinkles, reduces puffiness, improves muscle tone, improves circulation, and reduces the signs of stress reflected on the face.
- Scar Therapy: breaks down adhesions diminishing scar tissue, while addressing the physical and emotional trauma embedded in a scar.
- Improved energy levels. For peak performance in the office or athletically.
- Helps reprogram the brain of pain and trauma patterns.
- Especially effective for difficult to treat symptoms.
By combining Acupuncture and Laser, ancient and modern, Dr. MacCallum provides the most comprehensive treatment protocols. The results are faster and long lasting.
Book with Dr. Marcelle MacCallum, Traditional Chinese Medicine Doctor