Reduce the Signs of Aging with a Natural Alternative to Botox
Therapeutic Laser Facial Rejuvenation is a safe, painless and non-invasive treatment that visibly reduces the signs of aging.
This natural and safe treatment reduces wrinkles, diminishes deep wrinkles, reduces puffiness, improves muscle tone, improves circulation, and reduces the signs of stress reflected on the face.
Facial rejuvenation can remove 5-10 years from your face, with results after just a few treatments.
Benefits of Laser Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
- Firms and reduces bags and sags around the eyes, neck and cheeks.
- Eliminates puffiness by improving metabolism, circulation and eliminating excess fluids.
- Erases fine lines of the face and diminishes deeper wrinkles.
- Moisturizes skin by increasing the circulation of blood, body fluid and Qi.
- Reduces signs of stress reflected and embedded on the face.
- Transforms your appearance from stressed to radiant and relaxed.
- Energizes tissue to improve their appearance and functionality—it’s a cumulative effect that requires sufficient stimulation, ten or more treatments is recommended.
How does it work?
Laser Facial Rejuvenation uses Acupuncture and Laser Light Therapy to promote collagen production and improve circulation. By combining ancient and modern protocols, the results are faster and long lasting.
The laser supplies the cells of the face with photon light that the cells then convert to energy, which nourishes and replenishes the face.
The class 3B Physio Laser Olympic used is the most advanced therapeutic Low Level Laser Light available today. Instead of destroying tissue like many lasers used in cosmetic dermatology, it stimulates the enhancement of cellular metabolic activity.
Depending on the client, a typical treatment can last from 45-60 minutes. Results are typically seen after 2-4 treatments with long term lasting effects after 7-10 treatments.
Who is Best Suited for This Treatment?
Treatments are recommended in your 30s and 40s before wrinkles become embedded. Clients in their 50s can soften lines and help their skin and facial muscles regain and retain their tone and firmness.
Book your Treatment with Dr. MacCallum
Dr. Marcelle MacCallum is a Registered Acupuncturist, Traditional Chinese Medical Doctor with accreditation in Advanced Facial Renewal, Acupuncture, and Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT).